- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
Nickell a man of integrity
I enjoyed reading the article on Dr. Frank Nickell, who was an inspiration to me and many students over the years. The single word to describe Dr. Nickell is integrity. Those who know Dr. Nickell are blessed to know such a man of integrity, honesty and honor, who is always the same to every person he meets and genuinely cares for people and their folk lore. My best wishes to a fine man, wonderful teacher and captivating speaker.
MARGARET CLINE HARMON, Zachary, LA.