- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Nickell a man of integrity
I enjoyed reading the article on Dr. Frank Nickell, who was an inspiration to me and many students over the years. The single word to describe Dr. Nickell is integrity. Those who know Dr. Nickell are blessed to know such a man of integrity, honesty and honor, who is always the same to every person he meets and genuinely cares for people and their folk lore. My best wishes to a fine man, wonderful teacher and captivating speaker.
MARGARET CLINE HARMON, Zachary, LA.