- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
Nickell a man of integrity
I enjoyed reading the article on Dr. Frank Nickell, who was an inspiration to me and many students over the years. The single word to describe Dr. Nickell is integrity. Those who know Dr. Nickell are blessed to know such a man of integrity, honesty and honor, who is always the same to every person he meets and genuinely cares for people and their folk lore. My best wishes to a fine man, wonderful teacher and captivating speaker.
MARGARET CLINE HARMON, Zachary, LA.