- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Nickell a man of integrity
I enjoyed reading the article on Dr. Frank Nickell, who was an inspiration to me and many students over the years. The single word to describe Dr. Nickell is integrity. Those who know Dr. Nickell are blessed to know such a man of integrity, honesty and honor, who is always the same to every person he meets and genuinely cares for people and their folk lore. My best wishes to a fine man, wonderful teacher and captivating speaker.
MARGARET CLINE HARMON, Zachary, LA.