- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 9/19/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Darryl Lamount Jones Jr., 26, 1005 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to signal.
* Jeffery Scott Hailey, 41, 222 Parkwood Estates, No. 22, was arrested on two Scott County warrants for failure to register motor vehicle and failure to appear for displaying license plates of another.
* Consenthae Cuneturri Parker, 18, 925 William St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A shed was reported broken into and a tiller was reported stolen at 3226 Kage Hills Drive.
* A window was reported damaged at 615 S. Henderson Ave.
* A door was reported damaged at 1208 Perry Ave.
* A 33-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 35-year-old man was reported missing.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Failure to return to confinement was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Department of Public Safety released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Indecent exposure was reported at Normal and Henderson avenues.