- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
Obama's failed foreign policy
I recently heard of a poll that insinuated that more people trust Obama over Romney on foreign policy. Who are these people? Are they not listening and watching to what is going on in the Middle East and around the world?
Our country and the world have become much more volatile and dangerous. President Obama thinks that apologizing and talking nice will woo the Middle East to our side. It's not working, sir. We need a change in the White House come November, and our foreign policy is just one of the many reasons.
LINDA REUTZEL, Cape Girardeau