- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
Obama's failed foreign policy
I recently heard of a poll that insinuated that more people trust Obama over Romney on foreign policy. Who are these people? Are they not listening and watching to what is going on in the Middle East and around the world?
Our country and the world have become much more volatile and dangerous. President Obama thinks that apologizing and talking nice will woo the Middle East to our side. It's not working, sir. We need a change in the White House come November, and our foreign policy is just one of the many reasons.
LINDA REUTZEL, Cape Girardeau