- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Mother charged after toddler falls out of moving car (7/29/16)3
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape to get small-market ride-sharing service carGO (7/29/16)10
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
Obama's failed foreign policy
I recently heard of a poll that insinuated that more people trust Obama over Romney on foreign policy. Who are these people? Are they not listening and watching to what is going on in the Middle East and around the world?
Our country and the world have become much more volatile and dangerous. President Obama thinks that apologizing and talking nice will woo the Middle East to our side. It's not working, sir. We need a change in the White House come November, and our foreign policy is just one of the many reasons.
LINDA REUTZEL, Cape Girardeau