- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Obama's failed foreign policy
I recently heard of a poll that insinuated that more people trust Obama over Romney on foreign policy. Who are these people? Are they not listening and watching to what is going on in the Middle East and around the world?
Our country and the world have become much more volatile and dangerous. President Obama thinks that apologizing and talking nice will woo the Middle East to our side. It's not working, sir. We need a change in the White House come November, and our foreign policy is just one of the many reasons.
LINDA REUTZEL, Cape Girardeau