- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Cape Girardeau Doodle Romp 2012
On Saturday September 15th the 1st Annual Doodle Romp was held in Cape Girardeau. A Doodle Romp is an organized social activity for Goldendoodles and Labradoodles. Both breeds are hybrids and many have hypoallergenic traits with very low to no-shed characteristics. The Goldendoodle is a cross between a Golden Retriever and Standard Poodle while the Labradoodle is a cross between the Labrador Retriever and Standard Poodle. For the most part, both breeds are very active, energetic, very sociable and easily trained. In many hospitals they are used as therapy dogs.
The event drew a total of 15 dogs and was a roaring success for both the dogs and owners.
To learn more about doodles and the next event please go to Facebook and search Lucy B Doodle. There are also 100 wonderful photos of the event that can be viewed at the link below.