- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)3
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)4
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Cape Girardeau Doodle Romp 2012
On Saturday September 15th the 1st Annual Doodle Romp was held in Cape Girardeau. A Doodle Romp is an organized social activity for Goldendoodles and Labradoodles. Both breeds are hybrids and many have hypoallergenic traits with very low to no-shed characteristics. The Goldendoodle is a cross between a Golden Retriever and Standard Poodle while the Labradoodle is a cross between the Labrador Retriever and Standard Poodle. For the most part, both breeds are very active, energetic, very sociable and easily trained. In many hospitals they are used as therapy dogs.
The event drew a total of 15 dogs and was a roaring success for both the dogs and owners.
To learn more about doodles and the next event please go to Facebook and search Lucy B Doodle. There are also 100 wonderful photos of the event that can be viewed at the link below.