- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Cape Girardeau Doodle Romp 2012
On Saturday September 15th the 1st Annual Doodle Romp was held in Cape Girardeau. A Doodle Romp is an organized social activity for Goldendoodles and Labradoodles. Both breeds are hybrids and many have hypoallergenic traits with very low to no-shed characteristics. The Goldendoodle is a cross between a Golden Retriever and Standard Poodle while the Labradoodle is a cross between the Labrador Retriever and Standard Poodle. For the most part, both breeds are very active, energetic, very sociable and easily trained. In many hospitals they are used as therapy dogs.
The event drew a total of 15 dogs and was a roaring success for both the dogs and owners.
To learn more about doodles and the next event please go to Facebook and search Lucy B Doodle. There are also 100 wonderful photos of the event that can be viewed at the link below.