- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Janet Koenig creates painted quilts to add flair to local barns (10/13/17)
Cape Girardeau Doodle Romp 2012
On Saturday September 15th the 1st Annual Doodle Romp was held in Cape Girardeau. A Doodle Romp is an organized social activity for Goldendoodles and Labradoodles. Both breeds are hybrids and many have hypoallergenic traits with very low to no-shed characteristics. The Goldendoodle is a cross between a Golden Retriever and Standard Poodle while the Labradoodle is a cross between the Labrador Retriever and Standard Poodle. For the most part, both breeds are very active, energetic, very sociable and easily trained. In many hospitals they are used as therapy dogs.
The event drew a total of 15 dogs and was a roaring success for both the dogs and owners.
To learn more about doodles and the next event please go to Facebook and search Lucy B Doodle. There are also 100 wonderful photos of the event that can be viewed at the link below.