- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
Cape Girardeau Doodle Romp 2012
On Saturday September 15th the 1st Annual Doodle Romp was held in Cape Girardeau. A Doodle Romp is an organized social activity for Goldendoodles and Labradoodles. Both breeds are hybrids and many have hypoallergenic traits with very low to no-shed characteristics. The Goldendoodle is a cross between a Golden Retriever and Standard Poodle while the Labradoodle is a cross between the Labrador Retriever and Standard Poodle. For the most part, both breeds are very active, energetic, very sociable and easily trained. In many hospitals they are used as therapy dogs.
The event drew a total of 15 dogs and was a roaring success for both the dogs and owners.
To learn more about doodles and the next event please go to Facebook and search Lucy B Doodle. There are also 100 wonderful photos of the event that can be viewed at the link below.