- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
DALE CARNEGIE TRAINING PROVIDES LUNCH AND LEARNS
Hendrickson Business Advisors is offering three 90-minute Dale Carnegie trainings during the next 30 days. Join them for these educational opportunities that are relevant in today's business environment. Each 90-minute session stands alone so participants can pick and choose as many sessions as they would like.
#1: Communicating with Diplomacy and Tact on September 27, 2012
This session gives participants the opportunity to practice dealing with trying situations in a confident and diplomatic way. You will learn to speak honestly and tactfully, give and receive constructive feedback, and use mediation skills to help others find common ground when holding opposing viewpoints.
#2: Adjust to Change on October 1, 2012
In this session you concentrate on the aspects of workplace change that are within your control. You commit to adapting your work patterns to meet the challenges of change and examine ways of adapting your attitudes so that you are ready to meet the difficulties of a changing work environment. You commit to being flexible and productive when change happens, so that you make a positive impression on others in the organization.
#3: Working with Difficult People on October 10, 2012
This session will help you confront and deal effectively with the behaviors and attitudes of difficult people, rather than react negatively. You will examine difficult qualities and look at yourselves to see if you might be a contributing factor. You'll review the concept of the benefit of the doubt, apply principles to counter difficult behaviors and attitudes, and learn a 12-step process for negotiating and compromising with difficult people.
Each session will be held from noon to 1:30 p.m. at Beef 'O' Brady's in Cape Girardeau, MO. The cost for each session is $39 and includes lunch. More details and additional Dale Carnegie course offerings can be found at HendricksonBusinessAdvisors.com. To register, contact Rhett Hendrickson at 573.335.1885 or email@example.com.