- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police and fire report 9/17/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Christina L. Weaver, 46, 911 Kimble Lane, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* An assault was reported in the area of West Jackson Boulevard and Daisy Avenue.
* Theft was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of East Washington Street.
* Theft was reported in the 800 block of Gerald Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 600 block of Mulberry Street.
* A drug violation was reported in the 600 block of August Street.
The Jackson Fire Department responded to the following calls Thursday:
* A medical assist on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A drug lab on South Hope Street.
* A medical assist on South Maryland Drive.
The Jackson Fire Department responded to the following calls Friday:
* A medical assist on Daisy Avenue.
* A medical assist on Francis Boulevard.