- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 9/16/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Fred E. Robinson, no age or address given, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Kyle Thomas Mitchell, no age or address given, received a summons for driving while intoxicated.
* Eric Amyx, 24, 110 N. Park Ave., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Bobby Patterson, 34, 2853 Hemlock Court, was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* Shrae Cooper, 24, 324 Bellevue St., Apt. 2, was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* Gabe Housman, 18, 920 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Shannon Mungle, 49, 307 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* Dylan Statler, 19, 1624 Themis St., was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* William Rainwater, 21, 2516 Windy Hill Lane, was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* Jaime E. McLeod, 32, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing and resisting arrest.
* A 15-year-old was cited into juvenile court for a peace disturbance.
* Robert S. Burden, 35, of Whitewater was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Danielle G. Stilley, 20, of Olive Branch, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of failure to drive in a single lane, driving with license suspended and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Jack L. Judd, 34, 1933 Delwin St., Apt. 4, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Tyrone G. Wren, 32, 818 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Melissa M. Falkner, 35, of Union County, Ill., was arrested on a warrant for driving while suspended.
* Evan D. Johnson, no age given, no address given, was issued a summons for resisting arrest.
* An assault was reported.
* Domestic assault was reported at 632 Broadway.
* Domestic assault was reported at 2802 Independence St.
* Burglary was reported at 1121 N. Spanish St.
* A 2005 green Ford Windstar van was reported stolen at 1756 Anna St.
* A dealer plate was reported stolen at 724 Broadway.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A wedding band was reported stolen at 808 Louis St.
* Theft was reported at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* Theft was reported at 130 S. Missouri Ave.
* Theft of fuel was reported.
* Vehicle windows were reported broken at 324 S. Lorimier St.
* Child molestation was reported.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 33-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 1752 Pemiscot St.
* Violation of a protection order was reported at 121 East Rodney Drive.