- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Goggin - Earls
Brandy Michelle Goggin and Keith Edward Earls were married June 2, 2012, at The Venue in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Mark Anderson performed the ceremony. Pianist was Rhonda Clark of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Jim and Belinda Goggin of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Ray and Nadine Earls of Festus, Mo.
Maid of honor was Ashley Goggin, sister of the bride, and matron of honor was Kassandra Lynn. Bridesmaids were Alexis Burnett, Kelly Zehr, Emily Fidler, Heather Hey, Rebecca Hellrich and Whitney Reed. Junior bridesmaids were Emma Earls, Allison Akers, Hailey Burnett and Ashley Wood.
Mark Earls was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Greg Goetz, Mike Lassen, Brandon Zehr, Scott Jokerst, Chris Howard, Dax Mezo and Neil McKee.
Flower girl was Heidi Earls. Ringbearer was Brayden Akers.
The reception was held at The Venue.
Mrs. Earls received a master's degree in health care management. She is a licensed nursing home administrator with National Healthcare Corp., as Missouri/Kansas regional business development.
The groom received a degree in nutrition and dietetics from St. Louis University. He is a pharmacy worker with United Health Scripts.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple is residing in St. Louis.