- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Candidate uses porn clips to sex up Bosnia race
ZENICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina -- A mayoral candidate in Bosnia's fourth-largest city is using one of the Internet's greatest lures -- pornography -- to draw attention to his campaign.
Mirad Hadziahmetovic is an independent candidate with a relatively slim chance of winning the October election in Zenica.
He said Thursday that he decided to upload pornographic video clips to his official campaign site after realizing that large numbers of people use the Web to peruse sexual content.
To view the material on his site, visitors must answer questions, such as "What is more important for Zenica, job creation or increasing the municipal budget" through taxes?
At the end of each clip there is a separately recorded video of Hadziahmetovic talking directly to camera and saying: "If you liked this clip, vote for me."