- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Candidate uses porn clips to sex up Bosnia race
ZENICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina -- A mayoral candidate in Bosnia's fourth-largest city is using one of the Internet's greatest lures -- pornography -- to draw attention to his campaign.
Mirad Hadziahmetovic is an independent candidate with a relatively slim chance of winning the October election in Zenica.
He said Thursday that he decided to upload pornographic video clips to his official campaign site after realizing that large numbers of people use the Web to peruse sexual content.
To view the material on his site, visitors must answer questions, such as "What is more important for Zenica, job creation or increasing the municipal budget" through taxes?
At the end of each clip there is a separately recorded video of Hadziahmetovic talking directly to camera and saying: "If you liked this clip, vote for me."