- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Candidate uses porn clips to sex up Bosnia race
ZENICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina -- A mayoral candidate in Bosnia's fourth-largest city is using one of the Internet's greatest lures -- pornography -- to draw attention to his campaign.
Mirad Hadziahmetovic is an independent candidate with a relatively slim chance of winning the October election in Zenica.
He said Thursday that he decided to upload pornographic video clips to his official campaign site after realizing that large numbers of people use the Web to peruse sexual content.
To view the material on his site, visitors must answer questions, such as "What is more important for Zenica, job creation or increasing the municipal budget" through taxes?
At the end of each clip there is a separately recorded video of Hadziahmetovic talking directly to camera and saying: "If you liked this clip, vote for me."