- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Candidate uses porn clips to sex up Bosnia race
ZENICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina -- A mayoral candidate in Bosnia's fourth-largest city is using one of the Internet's greatest lures -- pornography -- to draw attention to his campaign.
Mirad Hadziahmetovic is an independent candidate with a relatively slim chance of winning the October election in Zenica.
He said Thursday that he decided to upload pornographic video clips to his official campaign site after realizing that large numbers of people use the Web to peruse sexual content.
To view the material on his site, visitors must answer questions, such as "What is more important for Zenica, job creation or increasing the municipal budget" through taxes?
At the end of each clip there is a separately recorded video of Hadziahmetovic talking directly to camera and saying: "If you liked this clip, vote for me."