- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
PHS Homecoming Court announced
The 2012 Perryville High School Homecoming Court has been chosen by a vote of students. The court will preside over the Oct. 5 Homecoming activities.
The King and Queen Candidates are seniors (from left) Aleshia Reiss, daughter of Warren and Angie Rice, and Levi Zook, son of Kevin and Glenda Zook; Kristen Triller, daughter of Charlie and Dana Triller, and Chris Zahner, son of Scott and Melissa Zahner; and Lauren Buxton, daughter of Dave and Kris Buxton and Lucas Hotop, son of Rick and Frankie Hotop.
The junior class representatives are Brooke Picou, daughter of Matt Picou and Renae Bohnert and Jonny Pruiett, son of Eric and Kathryn Pruiett; sophomores are Taylor Cissell, daughter of Randy and Julie Cissell, and Tyler Holligan, son of Brian and Shelley Holligan; and the freshmen are Katie Roth, daughter of Mike and Kathy, and Austin Bachmann, son of Dan and Renee Bachmann. The King and Queen, chosen by student vote, will be announced during halftime ceremonies at the Pirate vs. Park Hills football game which begins at 7:30 pm Friday, Oct. 5 at Pirate Stadium.
The PHS Student Homecoming Dance will be held from 8-11 pm Saturday, Oct. 6 at the Perry Park Center.