- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
PHS Homecoming Court announced
The 2012 Perryville High School Homecoming Court has been chosen by a vote of students. The court will preside over the Oct. 5 Homecoming activities.
The King and Queen Candidates are seniors (from left) Aleshia Reiss, daughter of Warren and Angie Rice, and Levi Zook, son of Kevin and Glenda Zook; Kristen Triller, daughter of Charlie and Dana Triller, and Chris Zahner, son of Scott and Melissa Zahner; and Lauren Buxton, daughter of Dave and Kris Buxton and Lucas Hotop, son of Rick and Frankie Hotop.
The junior class representatives are Brooke Picou, daughter of Matt Picou and Renae Bohnert and Jonny Pruiett, son of Eric and Kathryn Pruiett; sophomores are Taylor Cissell, daughter of Randy and Julie Cissell, and Tyler Holligan, son of Brian and Shelley Holligan; and the freshmen are Katie Roth, daughter of Mike and Kathy, and Austin Bachmann, son of Dan and Renee Bachmann. The King and Queen, chosen by student vote, will be announced during halftime ceremonies at the Pirate vs. Park Hills football game which begins at 7:30 pm Friday, Oct. 5 at Pirate Stadium.
The PHS Student Homecoming Dance will be held from 8-11 pm Saturday, Oct. 6 at the Perry Park Center.