- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
PHS Homecoming Court announced
The 2012 Perryville High School Homecoming Court has been chosen by a vote of students. The court will preside over the Oct. 5 Homecoming activities.
The King and Queen Candidates are seniors (from left) Aleshia Reiss, daughter of Warren and Angie Rice, and Levi Zook, son of Kevin and Glenda Zook; Kristen Triller, daughter of Charlie and Dana Triller, and Chris Zahner, son of Scott and Melissa Zahner; and Lauren Buxton, daughter of Dave and Kris Buxton and Lucas Hotop, son of Rick and Frankie Hotop.
The junior class representatives are Brooke Picou, daughter of Matt Picou and Renae Bohnert and Jonny Pruiett, son of Eric and Kathryn Pruiett; sophomores are Taylor Cissell, daughter of Randy and Julie Cissell, and Tyler Holligan, son of Brian and Shelley Holligan; and the freshmen are Katie Roth, daughter of Mike and Kathy, and Austin Bachmann, son of Dan and Renee Bachmann. The King and Queen, chosen by student vote, will be announced during halftime ceremonies at the Pirate vs. Park Hills football game which begins at 7:30 pm Friday, Oct. 5 at Pirate Stadium.
The PHS Student Homecoming Dance will be held from 8-11 pm Saturday, Oct. 6 at the Perry Park Center.