- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PHS Homecoming Court announced
The 2012 Perryville High School Homecoming Court has been chosen by a vote of students. The court will preside over the Oct. 5 Homecoming activities.
The King and Queen Candidates are seniors (from left) Aleshia Reiss, daughter of Warren and Angie Rice, and Levi Zook, son of Kevin and Glenda Zook; Kristen Triller, daughter of Charlie and Dana Triller, and Chris Zahner, son of Scott and Melissa Zahner; and Lauren Buxton, daughter of Dave and Kris Buxton and Lucas Hotop, son of Rick and Frankie Hotop.
The junior class representatives are Brooke Picou, daughter of Matt Picou and Renae Bohnert and Jonny Pruiett, son of Eric and Kathryn Pruiett; sophomores are Taylor Cissell, daughter of Randy and Julie Cissell, and Tyler Holligan, son of Brian and Shelley Holligan; and the freshmen are Katie Roth, daughter of Mike and Kathy, and Austin Bachmann, son of Dan and Renee Bachmann. The King and Queen, chosen by student vote, will be announced during halftime ceremonies at the Pirate vs. Park Hills football game which begins at 7:30 pm Friday, Oct. 5 at Pirate Stadium.
The PHS Student Homecoming Dance will be held from 8-11 pm Saturday, Oct. 6 at the Perry Park Center.