- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Speak Out 9/13/12
OK, we can spend Cape Girardeau tax money any way we want, but Alma Schrader has two police officers giving parking tickets during the 3:15 dismissal. There is nowhere these parents can park. We have better things to do than to have two police officers cater to Alma Schrader when they can be somewhere else where they're needed.
I would like to thank the person in housekeeping at Saint Francis Medical Center who found my car keys Aug. 28. Thank you, because when I got home this afternoon, they had already been turned in. I really appreciate it.
I keep hearing about the tax rate and how the middle class is paying more than the wealthy. Has anybody ever stopped and thought the reason for this is not because of the tax rate but because of all the exemptions that Congress has built in?
Kelly High School's first high school football game was a success. Congratulations, Kelly.