- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)13
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)9
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
Speak Out 9/13/12
OK, we can spend Cape Girardeau tax money any way we want, but Alma Schrader has two police officers giving parking tickets during the 3:15 dismissal. There is nowhere these parents can park. We have better things to do than to have two police officers cater to Alma Schrader when they can be somewhere else where they're needed.
I would like to thank the person in housekeeping at Saint Francis Medical Center who found my car keys Aug. 28. Thank you, because when I got home this afternoon, they had already been turned in. I really appreciate it.
I keep hearing about the tax rate and how the middle class is paying more than the wealthy. Has anybody ever stopped and thought the reason for this is not because of the tax rate but because of all the exemptions that Congress has built in?
Kelly High School's first high school football game was a success. Congratulations, Kelly.