- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police report 9/13/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* James O. Price II, 36, 346 N. Bast St., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Crystal D. Siler, 36, of Puxico, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Joshua D. Cooley, 21, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Andrew J. Vestal, 22, 224 Glen Drive, was issued a summons for leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.
* Fraud was reported in the 800 block of Pecan Lane.