Cape Girardeau police report 9/13/12
Thursday, September 13, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kyle Stenson Snyder, 21, 130 N. Park St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicating and running a red light.
* Madeline Michelle Brooks, 18, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* Shawna M. Odom, 39, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of careless and imprudent driving.
* Christine Elizabeth Calhoun, 41, 430 N. Frederick St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Jessica J. McIntosh, 30, 1527 N. Spanish St., No. 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for an unlicensed vehicle and a seat belt violation.
* Jeffery W. McGee, 35, 1437 N. Main St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Dominique T. Dean, 19, 1942 N. Sprigg St., was issued a summons for trespassing.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Assault was reported at 410 Kiwanis Drive.
* A scooter was reported stolen at 101 S. Park St.
* A laptop and wallet were reported stolen at 2544 Palomino Drive.
* Money and a GPS unit were reported stolen at 2425 N. Cape Rock Drive.
* A GPS unit was reported stolen at 2323 Jean Ann Drive.
* A motor vehicle was reported stolen at 2121 Bessie St.
* Theft was reported at 2024 Broadway.
* License plates were reported stolen at 2007 Walden Pond Way.
* Property damage and tampering with a motor vehicle was reported.
* Counterfitting and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia were reported.
* A 23-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 35-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Check kiting was reported.
* Violation of an order of protection was reported.
* A 53-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 36-year-old man was taken into protective custody.