- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
who's neXt 9/13/12
The following health care students were awarded scholarships by Saint Francis Foundation and Saint Francis Auxiliary Fund.
* Kayla Moore of Advance, Mo., received the Saint Francis Foundation Scholarship.
* Stacy Latham of Benton, Mo., received the Mark F. Scully Nursing Scholarship.
* David Jenkins of Cape Girardeau received the Bess Estes Healthcare Scholarship.
* Shannon Ratcliff of Cape Girardeau received the Huttegger-Scherer Memorial Scholarship.
* Nikole Tuschhoff of Cape Girardeau received the Raymond A. and Lilian K. Ritter Scholarship.
* Stasha Cook of Chaffee, Mo., received the Bernadean Campbell Memorial Scholarship.
* Alecia Glaus of Chaffee received the Saint Francis Auxiliary 125th Anniversary Scholarship.
* Hannah Glueck of Chaffee received the Evalyn and S. David Nunley Scholarship.
* Jenny Holmes of Chaffee received the Sisters of Saint Francis Scholarship.
* Kelsey Christian of Dexter, Mo., received the Clara D. Newnam Memorial Scholarship;
* Kayla Joyner of Chaffee received the Joseph and Harriette Hunter McCrate Scholarship.
* Mack Taylor of Chaffee received the Saint Francis Auxiliary Physician Honor Scholarship.
* Jennifer Hinkebein of Jackson received the Lucy Ellen Towse Memorial Scholarship.
* Jerimy Obergoenner of Jackson received the Carrie Suedekum Memorial Scholarship.
* Morgan Peters of Jackson received the Edythe M. Davis Memorial Scholarship.
* Miranda Mudge of Jackson received the Saint Francis Auxiliary Physician Honor Scholarship.
* Erin Steffens of Jackson received the Raymond A. and Lilian K. Ritter Scholarship.
* Lora Osmer of Kennett, Mo., received the Ken Hayden Memorial Nursing Scholarship.
* Allison Bueter of Leopold, Mo., received the Saint Francis Auxiliary Healthcare Scholarship.
* Janice Bueter of Leopold received the Lee G. and Katherine Cochran Memorial Scholarship
* Stephanie Nanney of Whitewater received the Christen Joyel Aufdenberg Memorial Scholarship.
* Jerica Rogers-Lemons of Zalma, Mo., received the Earl Jr. and Lori Wills Memorial Scholarship.
* Danece Curtis of Tamms, Ill., received the Mamie Hall Memorial Scholarship.
-- From staff reports