- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
SEMO-TRI-TEAM Rides 12/24 hour
SEMO-TRI-TEAM members rode 12/24 hours to raise money for Hoops for Life and Howard Aslinger Foundation.
Taylor Vaughan & Todd Roth both rode 315 miles in 26hrs 40 mins, Matt Mill rode his recumbant bike 131 miles in 15.5 hours plus ran 13.1 miles, Tracy Vaughan, Jamie Pell Sanders & Shannon Aldridge all rode 104 miles in 13hrs 15mins, Zach Young rode 131 miles, Sarah Eftink & Tim Vollick rode 78 miles in 9hours. Not pictured is Matt Miller.