- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
SEMO-TRI-TEAM Rides 12/24 hour
SEMO-TRI-TEAM members rode 12/24 hours to raise money for Hoops for Life and Howard Aslinger Foundation.
Taylor Vaughan & Todd Roth both rode 315 miles in 26hrs 40 mins, Matt Mill rode his recumbant bike 131 miles in 15.5 hours plus ran 13.1 miles, Tracy Vaughan, Jamie Pell Sanders & Shannon Aldridge all rode 104 miles in 13hrs 15mins, Zach Young rode 131 miles, Sarah Eftink & Tim Vollick rode 78 miles in 9hours. Not pictured is Matt Miller.