- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)10
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
SEMO-TRI-TEAM Rides 12/24 hour
SEMO-TRI-TEAM members rode 12/24 hours to raise money for Hoops for Life and Howard Aslinger Foundation.
Taylor Vaughan & Todd Roth both rode 315 miles in 26hrs 40 mins, Matt Mill rode his recumbant bike 131 miles in 15.5 hours plus ran 13.1 miles, Tracy Vaughan, Jamie Pell Sanders & Shannon Aldridge all rode 104 miles in 13hrs 15mins, Zach Young rode 131 miles, Sarah Eftink & Tim Vollick rode 78 miles in 9hours. Not pictured is Matt Miller.