- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)1
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
SEMO-TRI-TEAM Rides 12/24 hour
SEMO-TRI-TEAM members rode 12/24 hours to raise money for Hoops for Life and Howard Aslinger Foundation.
Taylor Vaughan & Todd Roth both rode 315 miles in 26hrs 40 mins, Matt Mill rode his recumbant bike 131 miles in 15.5 hours plus ran 13.1 miles, Tracy Vaughan, Jamie Pell Sanders & Shannon Aldridge all rode 104 miles in 13hrs 15mins, Zach Young rode 131 miles, Sarah Eftink & Tim Vollick rode 78 miles in 9hours. Not pictured is Matt Miller.