- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
SEMO-TRI-TEAM Rides 12/24 hour
SEMO-TRI-TEAM members rode 12/24 hours to raise money for Hoops for Life and Howard Aslinger Foundation.
Taylor Vaughan & Todd Roth both rode 315 miles in 26hrs 40 mins, Matt Mill rode his recumbant bike 131 miles in 15.5 hours plus ran 13.1 miles, Tracy Vaughan, Jamie Pell Sanders & Shannon Aldridge all rode 104 miles in 13hrs 15mins, Zach Young rode 131 miles, Sarah Eftink & Tim Vollick rode 78 miles in 9hours. Not pictured is Matt Miller.