- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 9/12/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kenneth B. Hoceck, 28, of Scott City was arrested on a Scott City warrant.
* Michael D. Isaac, 19, 760 County Road 349, was issued a summons for a seat belt violation.
* Robert W. Penrod, 32, 502 N. Neal St., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* A theft was reported in the 900 block of Greensferry Road.
* A theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A keep-the-peace request was made in the 600 block of West Adams Street.
* A drug violation was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 800 block of North West Lane.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.