- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)26
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Jackson police report 9/9/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the area of North Union Avenue.
* An assist was requested in the 600 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A keep the peace was requested in the 200 block of South Russell Street.
* Lost property was reported in the 1200 block of Pawnee Avenue.
* Harassment was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* A drug violation was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* A disturbance of the peace was reported in the 500 block of North Hope Street.