- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson police report 9/9/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the area of North Union Avenue.
* An assist was requested in the 600 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A keep the peace was requested in the 200 block of South Russell Street.
* Lost property was reported in the 1200 block of Pawnee Avenue.
* Harassment was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* A drug violation was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* A disturbance of the peace was reported in the 500 block of North Hope Street.