- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Main Street in Cape to close Monday for overlay project
Cape Girardeau's Main Street, from Park to Spanish streets, will close Monday as contractor Nip Kelly Equipment Co. begins the next phase of the overlay project.
Work will last about 10 days, weather permitting. Detours will be set up around the area to direct traffic. Local access will be available through the project for nearby residences and businesses. Drivers are urged to use caution in the work zone.
For more information, visit the city of Cape Girardeu's blog at blog.cityofcapegirardeau.org.
Main Street, Cape Girardeau, Mo.