- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)2
Lady, I hope you enjoy the money you lifted from our cash box from our yard sale Aug. 25. You have to stoop pretty low to take money from people, but you don't have a conscience anyway. You'll pay one day.
I noticed Sunday morning, my mailbox had been knocked off its post. I thought I would call my son after worship service and have him fix it for me. But some really nice person from the neighborhood fixed it while we were gone. Whoever you are, thank you. I really appreciate it and so does my son. Have a great week.
Politicians, please take down your signs. Thank you.
There is a movie on in the Cape West Cinema called "2016." I saw this movie Aug. 26. This movie should be seen by everyone.
I just wanted to comment on the RINO, Republican in Name Only, members of the Cape Girardeau City Council trying to pass invasive and exploitive laws that do nothing except eliminate housing for the low income. I find it particularly interesting the one who is going to become the state representative, running under a conservative banner, is also going to be involved in very liberal and progressive ideas. Certainly not in my mind what Republicans should be doing.
I do not believe the prisoner John Walker Lindh should be allowed to have group prayer in his prison. I certainly don't want a group of Taliban gathering for prayer in a prison.