- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fluegge - Lambdin
Leni Rosalind Fluegge and Matthew Charles Lambdin were married June 4, 2011, on the grounds of Southeast Missouri State University River Campus. Stephanie Voss performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Barry and Brenda Hensley of Jackson and David and Debbie Fluegge of Antonia, Mo. The groom is the son of Randy and Kathy Lambdin of Wolf Lake, Ill.
Matron of honor was Erin Woolf of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Sarah Geringer of Jackson, sister of the bride; Jessica Farrow of St. Louis and Erica Sander of Jackson.
Holden Webb of Jonesboro, Ill., was best man. Groomsmen were Eric and Aaron Lambdin of Wolf Lake, brothers of the groom; and Kyle Wilson of Tamms, Ill. Ushers were Cody Levan of McClure, Ill., and Bradley Meyer of Parkville, Mo., cousin of the groom.
Guest book attendant was Carlie Cattron, cousin of the bride.
The dinner and dance reception was held in the River Campus Atrium.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 3 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Lambdin is a 2005 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of business administration in accounting at Southeast Missouri State University in 2009. She is employed at Jo-Co Pools and Amy D. Parrish, CPA, as a certified public accountant.
The groom is a 2004 graduate of Shawnee High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in agri-business from Southeast in 2007. He is employed in equipment sales at Baker Implement Co.
After a wedding trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Wolf Lake.