The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Scott M. Freeman, 54, of Patton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for suspicion of failure to appear for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Kacey D. Romans, 25, 1522 Independence St., was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for two counts of probation violation.
* Willie J. Clift, 42, 537 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated and driving while suspended.
* Amanda M. Campbell, 29, of Farmington, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for suspicion of failure to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia and prostitution.
* Joshua T. Stephens, 19, of Fayetteville, Ill., was issued a summons for possession of alcohol by consumption.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary was reported at 1215 Good Hope St.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 547 S. Sprigg St.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway.
* Property damage was reported at Horizon Enrichment Center, 2100 Themis St.
* A 19-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Excessive weed growth was reported.
* Violation of an order of protection was reported.