Jackson police report 9/6/12
Thursday, September 6, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Travis M. Craft, 24, 229 S. Bast St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Jacob D. Jungers, 21, of McClure, Ill., was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Christopher A. McMillian, 22, 703 Amanda St., was issued a summons for public nuisance.
* James C. Mollette, 40, of Marquand, Mo., was issued a summons for theft of fuel.
* Harassment was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the area of Eastview Court.