- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)19
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
River City Players Ready For Opening Night...
The third show of the 2012 season is upon us. "The Smell of the Kill" by Michelle Lowe and directed by Holly Raines will open on September 14. This is a mystery comedy and can be enjoyed by ages 12 and up. RCP has not done a show of this type where there are six characters but you only see the three women on stage. The three men deliver all of their lines off stage and they never make an apperance on the set. This makes for a very entertaining production. The dinner show dates are September 14, 15, 21, and 22. The doors will open at 6:30 with dinner at 7:00 and the show at 8:00. The show only will be Thursday, September 20 with doors opening at 6:30 and the show at 7:00. To make reservations call Port Cape @ 573-334-0954. Please come out and support your Community Theatre.