- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
River City Players Ready For Opening Night...
The third show of the 2012 season is upon us. "The Smell of the Kill" by Michelle Lowe and directed by Holly Raines will open on September 14. This is a mystery comedy and can be enjoyed by ages 12 and up. RCP has not done a show of this type where there are six characters but you only see the three women on stage. The three men deliver all of their lines off stage and they never make an apperance on the set. This makes for a very entertaining production. The dinner show dates are September 14, 15, 21, and 22. The doors will open at 6:30 with dinner at 7:00 and the show at 8:00. The show only will be Thursday, September 20 with doors opening at 6:30 and the show at 7:00. To make reservations call Port Cape @ 573-334-0954. Please come out and support your Community Theatre.