- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)27
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Airport Open House, Fun Day Sept. 22 in Cape
Come down to the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport for the Airport Open House and Fun Day on Sept. 22. Event admission is free and open to the public.
The open house will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. A pancake breakfast will be available at Sandy's Place Restaurant from 8 to 10 a.m.
Activities will include airplane and helicopter flights, Discovery Playhouse KidZone, aircraft displays, military Jeeps and automobiles, fire trucks, skydiving, crop dusting and SEMO Modelers RC demonstrations, flour drop and 50/50 drawing, and aircraft simulators.
For more information contact the airport at 573-334-6230.
Download event flier: http://blog.cityofcapegirardeau.org/wp-c...