- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
Airport Open House, Fun Day Sept. 22 in Cape
Come down to the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport for the Airport Open House and Fun Day on Sept. 22. Event admission is free and open to the public.
The open house will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. A pancake breakfast will be available at Sandy's Place Restaurant from 8 to 10 a.m.
Activities will include airplane and helicopter flights, Discovery Playhouse KidZone, aircraft displays, military Jeeps and automobiles, fire trucks, skydiving, crop dusting and SEMO Modelers RC demonstrations, flour drop and 50/50 drawing, and aircraft simulators.
For more information contact the airport at 573-334-6230.
Download event flier: http://blog.cityofcapegirardeau.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Airport-Open-Hous...