- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
Coors Light Trail of Tears Triathlon Sept. 15
There is still time to register for the 23rd Annual Coors Light/Trail of Tears Triathlon on Sept. 15 in Cape Girardeau.
Registration between now and Sept. 13 is $55 per individual and $65 per team entry. All paid participants will receive an event t-shirt and a post-race meal. Awards and door prizes will be handed out.
Participants must be a USA Triathlon member to enter this race. A one-day USA Triathlon permit will be available for $10.
For more information, contact Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation at 573-339-6340.