- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- A message from heaven (1/23/17)
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Area residents among those attending inauguration, women's march (1/22/17)90
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Coors Light Trail of Tears Triathlon Sept. 15
There is still time to register for the 23rd Annual Coors Light/Trail of Tears Triathlon on Sept. 15 in Cape Girardeau.
Registration between now and Sept. 13 is $55 per individual and $65 per team entry. All paid participants will receive an event t-shirt and a post-race meal. Awards and door prizes will be handed out.
Participants must be a USA Triathlon member to enter this race. A one-day USA Triathlon permit will be available for $10.
For more information, contact Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation at 573-339-6340.