- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
NFL & NBA Game Day Trips with Parks & Recreation
The Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department has two opportunities available for discounted NFL and NBA tickets this fall, including transportation to games.
Watch the Memphis Grizzlies take on the NBA Champion Miami Heat in Memphis on Sunday, Nov. 11. Tickets and bus travel are available for $75 per person. The bus will leave Cape Girardeau at 12 p.m.; the game begins at 5 p.m. The buses will arrive in Memphis up to two hours before game time, allowing time to enjoy Beale Street. Food is not included, but patrons may bring snacks and non-glass containers on the bus.
On Sunday, Nov. 18, join us for the St. Louis Rams versus the New York Jets. Tickets and bus travel are available for $75 per person. The bus will leave Cape Girardeau aroun 9 a.m.; the game begins at 12 p.m. Food is not included, but patrons may bring snacks and non-glass containers on the bus.
For more information or to book your spot on these trips, contact the A. C. Brase Arena at 573-339-6340.