- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
NFL & NBA Game Day Trips with Parks & Recreation
The Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department has two opportunities available for discounted NFL and NBA tickets this fall, including transportation to games.
Watch the Memphis Grizzlies take on the NBA Champion Miami Heat in Memphis on Sunday, Nov. 11. Tickets and bus travel are available for $75 per person. The bus will leave Cape Girardeau at 12 p.m.; the game begins at 5 p.m. The buses will arrive in Memphis up to two hours before game time, allowing time to enjoy Beale Street. Food is not included, but patrons may bring snacks and non-glass containers on the bus.
On Sunday, Nov. 18, join us for the St. Louis Rams versus the New York Jets. Tickets and bus travel are available for $75 per person. The bus will leave Cape Girardeau aroun 9 a.m.; the game begins at 12 p.m. Food is not included, but patrons may bring snacks and non-glass containers on the bus.
For more information or to book your spot on these trips, contact the A. C. Brase Arena at 573-339-6340.