- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Interstate 55 in Pemiscot County reduced for pavement repairs
SIKESTON, Mo. -- North- and southbound Interstate 55 in Pemiscot County, between Route U and Route O, will be reduced to one lane today as contractor crews resurface bridge approaches.
Weather permitting, the work will be done from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use extreme caution while traveling near the area.
For additional information, contact resident engineer Audie Pulliam at 573-840-9781 or MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636, or visit www.modot.org/southeast.