Jackson police and fire report 9/4/12
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
The Jackson Police Department reported the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ronald G. Elbert, 32, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for trespassing.
* Jackie M. Hopkins, 51, of Burfordville was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for leaving the scene of an accident, operating a vehicle without a license and failure to maintain insurance.
* Property damage was reported in the 2700 block of Ridge Road.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Hubble Ford.
* Theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Anthony Q. Carter, 45, of Jackson was issued a summons for harassment and for peace disturbance.
* Jackie M. Hopkins, 51, of Burfordville was issued a summons for operating a vehicle without a driver's license.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Broadridge Drive.
* A request to keep the peace was made in the 400 block of West Adams Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* Emergency medical service on South Hope Street.
* A motor vehicle accident on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Emergency medical service on Mulberry Street.