- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
Pajama Party Tea Party Hugh Success
Another tea party has come and gone at Patches in Cairo, IL. Fourteen young girl and their dolls from Missouri, Illinois and Tennessee arrived at Patches dresed in their most comfortable pajamas. They shared pizza and popcorn as they partied with their dolls. There was also mini pizzas and popcorn for their dolls. The girls made door hanger to identify their rooms before the party ended. Each girl had a picture made of them and their dolls and recieved a "goody bag" including mini toothbrushes and toothpaste to take home with them.
The next tea party is scheduled for October 14. This will be a costume party. Girls and their dolls are encouraged to come in costume. Seats are still available for this party at this time. Cost of the tea party is $10, but it includes a $5 dicount on a $20 purchase at the tea party. To make a reervation contact Pat@patchesdolls.com.