- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Janet Koenig creates painted quilts to add flair to local barns (10/13/17)
Pajama Party Tea Party Hugh Success
Another tea party has come and gone at Patches in Cairo, IL. Fourteen young girl and their dolls from Missouri, Illinois and Tennessee arrived at Patches dresed in their most comfortable pajamas. They shared pizza and popcorn as they partied with their dolls. There was also mini pizzas and popcorn for their dolls. The girls made door hanger to identify their rooms before the party ended. Each girl had a picture made of them and their dolls and recieved a "goody bag" including mini toothbrushes and toothpaste to take home with them.
The next tea party is scheduled for October 14. This will be a costume party. Girls and their dolls are encouraged to come in costume. Seats are still available for this party at this time. Cost of the tea party is $10, but it includes a $5 dicount on a $20 purchase at the tea party. To make a reervation contact Pat@patchesdolls.com.