- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
Pajama Party Tea Party Hugh Success
Another tea party has come and gone at Patches in Cairo, IL. Fourteen young girl and their dolls from Missouri, Illinois and Tennessee arrived at Patches dresed in their most comfortable pajamas. They shared pizza and popcorn as they partied with their dolls. There was also mini pizzas and popcorn for their dolls. The girls made door hanger to identify their rooms before the party ended. Each girl had a picture made of them and their dolls and recieved a "goody bag" including mini toothbrushes and toothpaste to take home with them.
The next tea party is scheduled for October 14. This will be a costume party. Girls and their dolls are encouraged to come in costume. Seats are still available for this party at this time. Cost of the tea party is $10, but it includes a $5 dicount on a $20 purchase at the tea party. To make a reervation contact Pat@patchesdolls.com.