- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)5
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)71
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Pajama Party Tea Party Hugh Success
Another tea party has come and gone at Patches in Cairo, IL. Fourteen young girl and their dolls from Missouri, Illinois and Tennessee arrived at Patches dresed in their most comfortable pajamas. They shared pizza and popcorn as they partied with their dolls. There was also mini pizzas and popcorn for their dolls. The girls made door hanger to identify their rooms before the party ended. Each girl had a picture made of them and their dolls and recieved a "goody bag" including mini toothbrushes and toothpaste to take home with them.
The next tea party is scheduled for October 14. This will be a costume party. Girls and their dolls are encouraged to come in costume. Seats are still available for this party at this time. Cost of the tea party is $10, but it includes a $5 dicount on a $20 purchase at the tea party. To make a reervation contact Pat@patchesdolls.com.