- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MoDOT to discuss federal funds available
SIKESTON, Mo. -- The Missouri Department of Transportation will hold an informational workshop Sept. 12 at Dexter, Mo., for cities and counties interested in applying for Transportation Enhancement funds. The workshop will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Bootheel Regional Planning Commission office, 105 E. North Main St. Transportation Enhancement funds are federal funds available to local public agencies for transportation related projects including, but not limited to, the construction of sidewalks, trails and bike lanes, and landscaping, and to make accessibility improvements to existing sidewalks. To register for the workshop, contact construction project office assistant Anna Hobbs at 417-469-6218 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit www.modot.org/southeast.
105 E. North Main St., Dexter, Mo.