- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cox - 65 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Charles Cox of Whitewater celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary Aug. 25, 2012, at Arbor General Baptist Church, with a gathering of family and friends.
Guests attended from Scott City, Delta, Whitewater, Arbor, Webster Groves, Cape Girardeau, Jackson and Bonne Terre, Mo., and Kentucky.
Cox and Wanda Gross were married Aug. 30, 1947, at Benton, Mo.
They have three children, Vickie Burke of Colorado, Bobbie Barber of St. Louis, and Basil Cox of Jackson. They have five grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.