- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Wyman - Gaither
John Peter and Jerrianne Wyman of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Murielle Estee Wyman, to Cody Michael Gaither. He is the son of Quentin Wade and Karen Gaither of Cape Girardeau.
Wyman is a graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in history of art with a minor in business from Vanderbilt University. She was a member of Zeta Rho chapter of Alpha Delta Pi, and served on the board of the student-run organization, ArtReach. She is executive director of the Arts Council of Southeast Missouri.
Gaither is a graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University. He is a registered nurse in the neurological unit at SoutheastHEALTH. He is a member of Missouri Nurses Association.
An Oct. 20 wedding is planned at First Presbyterian Church.