- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Missouri Foundation for Health awards grants to local organizations
The Missouri Foundation for Health has awarded grants to three not-for-profit groups in Southeast Missouri.
The Perry County Senior Citizens Center in Perryville, Mo., received $75,000, Southeast Missouri Area Agency on Aging in Cape Girardeau received $150,000 and Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau received $250,000. The foundation's Basic Support program funds operational expenses for health-related not-for-profits' existing salaries, benefits, equipment and supplies.