- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Matt Steven and Latasha Nicole Mandrell of Tamms, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:41 a.m. Sunday, June 17, 2012. Name, Leila Nicole. Weight, 1 pound, 15 ounces. Mrs. Mandrell is the former Latasha Woodson, daughter of Verlene Cross of Tamms and Howard Ross of Wyatt, Mo. Mr. and Mrs. Mandrell are teachers at Egyptian School. He is the son of Marge Mandrell and Dave Mandrell of Hindsboro, Ill.
Son to Adam Scott Dees and Kira B. Waddington of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:27 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012. Name, Bentley Scott. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Waddington is the daughter of Nikia Roberts and Alva Roberts of Scott City. She is employed at the Ice Cream Corner. Dees is the son of Angie Dees and Tom Dees of Scott City. He is self-employed.
Daughter to Zachary Charles and Marie Therese Statler of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:50 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012. Name, Kambree Elaine. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Mrs. Statler is the former Marie Tinio, daughter of Felicitas Roquel of Jackson. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Statler is the son of Janet Statler and Steve Statler of Jackson. He is employed at Nordenia USA.
Son to Nathan Joseph and Heather Ann Kluesner of Gordonville, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:36 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2012. Name, Riley Michael. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Mrs. Kluesner is the former Heather Kirby, daughter of Mike and Becky Kirby of Jackson. She is employed by Urology Associates. Kluesner is the son of Tim and Renee Kluesner of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by ECI.
Daughter to Joshua Edward and Amber Lee Mosley of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:04 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2012. Name, Emily Rue. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Fourth child, third daughter. Mrs. Mosley is the former Amber Brown, daughter of Sherry Schaffer of Sikeston, Mo., and Charles Brown of Mobile, Ala. She is a student. Mosley is the son of Debbie Mosley and James Edward Mosley of Chaffee. He is employed at Alan Wire.