- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 8/31/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Two boys, 13 and 14, were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* Jessica Kay Rose, 27, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Edward Jonathan Boaz, 30, 1040 Fountain St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for no operator's license.
* Lindsey Rose Moore, 19, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Save A Lot, 121 S. Sprigg St.
* Aaron Lee-Scott Braswell, 19, of Patton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Kylee N. Dalton, 21, 1721 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing/fraudulent use of a credit or debit device.
* Nicholas R. Wheeler, 32, of Haywood City, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for peace disturbance.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A knife was reported stolen at Menards, 535 Siemers Drive.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 298 N. West End Blvd.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Tools were reported stolen at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
* Knives, a CD player and tools were reported stolen at 1804 Bloomfield St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 717 N. Sprigg St.
* A generator was reported stolen at Rental Land on 1922 Independence St.
* A taillamp cover on vehicle was reported damaged at 3125 Themis St., No. 3.
* Peace disturbance was reported at 1413 Brookshire Road, Apt. 8.
* Peace disturbance was reported at 1903 Big Bend Road.
* Request for service was reported.