- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Janet Koenig creates painted quilts to add flair to local barns (10/13/17)
Voters come second
I don't know where you have been for the last 50 or so years, but double standards have existed in the politics arena forever.
Name calling and mud slinging is what makes politicians avoid the needs of the American people. The voters have always been second when election time arrives, and as long as we keep them in office for a lifetime we should not complain about our serious living conditions that exist today and will worsen as time goes by.
ROBERT ANDRE GLASPER, Cape Girardeau