- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
Voters come second
I don't know where you have been for the last 50 or so years, but double standards have existed in the politics arena forever.
Name calling and mud slinging is what makes politicians avoid the needs of the American people. The voters have always been second when election time arrives, and as long as we keep them in office for a lifetime we should not complain about our serious living conditions that exist today and will worsen as time goes by.
ROBERT ANDRE GLASPER, Cape Girardeau