- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Transportation funds workshop to be held in Perryville
SIKESTON, Mo. -- The Missouri Department of Transportation will hold an informational workshop for cities and counties interested in applying for Transportation Enhancement funds.
The workshop will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. Sept. 5 at the Southeast Missouri Regional Planning Commission office, 1 W. St. Joseph St., in Perryville, Mo. Transportation Enhancement funds are federal funds available to local public agencies for transportation-related projects including, but not limited to, the construction of sidewalks, trails and bike lanes, landscaping, and to make Americans with Disabilities Act improvements to existing sidewalks.
1 W. St. Joseph St., Perryville, Mo.