- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Transportation funds workshop to be held in Perryville
SIKESTON, Mo. -- The Missouri Department of Transportation will hold an informational workshop for cities and counties interested in applying for Transportation Enhancement funds.
The workshop will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. Sept. 5 at the Southeast Missouri Regional Planning Commission office, 1 W. St. Joseph St., in Perryville, Mo. Transportation Enhancement funds are federal funds available to local public agencies for transportation-related projects including, but not limited to, the construction of sidewalks, trails and bike lanes, landscaping, and to make Americans with Disabilities Act improvements to existing sidewalks.
1 W. St. Joseph St., Perryville, Mo.