- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Two Perryville men arrested on drug charges
Two Perryville, Mo., men were arrested Monday on drug charges, the Perry County Sheriff's Department said in a news release.
Arrested were Seth A. Adams, 23, and Charles J. Trione, 23. Adams was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and misdemeanor unlawful use of drug paraphernalia. Trione was charged with misdemeanor unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
According to the release, sheriff's department personnel went to Adam's residence on County Road 838 to assist a probation and parole officer with a contact appointment, the release said. Drugs and paraphernalia were found at the residence and officers seized Adams and Trione and applied for a search warrant, according to the release. After obtaining the warrant, the residence was searched and numerous drugs and paraphernalia were seized as evidence, the release said.
764 County Road 838, Perryville, Mo.