- Updated: Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)4
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
PUXICO, Mo. -- Kenneth Wayne Nance, 47, of Puxico passed away Saturday, Aug. 25, 2012, at Puxico Nursing and Rehab.
He was born Nov. 10, 1964, in Chaffee, Mo., to Aquilla and Mildred Chasteen Chapman. He and Cheryl L. Wilfong were married July 31, 1989.
Kenneth was a self-employed carpenter and mechanic.
Survivors include his wife, Cheryl; his mother, Mildred Chapman of Chaffee; two sons, Brandon Nance of Puxico, Travis Rediker of Fort Knox, Ky.; a daughter, Charity Mendoza of Puxico; three grandchildren, Kaden, Shaelee and Landon; two brothers, Darrell Chapman of Chaffee, Keith Chapman of Oran, Mo.; and a sister, Diane Miller of Mountain Home, Ark.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from noon until time of service Saturday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Wayne Kinder officiating.