- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
PUXICO, Mo. -- Kenneth Wayne Nance, 47, of Puxico passed away Saturday, Aug. 25, 2012, at Puxico Nursing and Rehab.
He was born Nov. 10, 1964, in Chaffee, Mo., to Aquilla and Mildred Chasteen Chapman. He and Cheryl L. Wilfong were married July 31, 1989.
Kenneth was a self-employed carpenter and mechanic.
Survivors include his wife, Cheryl; his mother, Mildred Chapman of Chaffee; two sons, Brandon Nance of Puxico, Travis Rediker of Fort Knox, Ky.; a daughter, Charity Mendoza of Puxico; three grandchildren, Kaden, Shaelee and Landon; two brothers, Darrell Chapman of Chaffee, Keith Chapman of Oran, Mo.; and a sister, Diane Miller of Mountain Home, Ark.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from noon until time of service Saturday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Wayne Kinder officiating.