- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
7th Annual Commonwealth Cup Regatta
The Commonwealth Yacht Club at Grand Rivers, KY along with 1st Kentucky Bank of Kentucky will sponsor the 7th Annual Commonwealth Cup Regatta and the 2nd Annual Kentucky Lake Race Week beginning September 29, 2012-October 7, 2012. The Commonwealth Cup Regatta will be on Saturday, October 6, 2012 with an average of 30-40 sailboats participating in the race. All sailors are welcome to participate in all or one of the races. Everyone is guaranteed to have a wonderful time. This is one of the largest sailing regatta's in the region. The Commonwealth Yacht Club also issues a challenge to sail clubs and marinas to a team competition for the Commonwealth Cup Challenge trophy.
For more information go to www.commonwealthcupregatta.com or call Tony Passafiume, 270-559-4382, Race Chairman or Ann Donnelly, Regatta Fleet Captain at 573-382-4486.