- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)2
- Business Notebook: New rooftop restaurant to be atop Marquette Tower (1/8/18)2
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
7th Annual Commonwealth Cup Regatta
The Commonwealth Yacht Club at Grand Rivers, KY along with 1st Kentucky Bank of Kentucky will sponsor the 7th Annual Commonwealth Cup Regatta and the 2nd Annual Kentucky Lake Race Week beginning September 29, 2012-October 7, 2012. The Commonwealth Cup Regatta will be on Saturday, October 6, 2012 with an average of 30-40 sailboats participating in the race. All sailors are welcome to participate in all or one of the races. Everyone is guaranteed to have a wonderful time. This is one of the largest sailing regatta's in the region. The Commonwealth Yacht Club also issues a challenge to sail clubs and marinas to a team competition for the Commonwealth Cup Challenge trophy.
For more information go to www.commonwealthcupregatta.com or call Tony Passafiume, 270-559-4382, Race Chairman or Ann Donnelly, Regatta Fleet Captain at 573-382-4486.