- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)34
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)14
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Doggy Swim Day at Cape Splash on Sept. 16
Give your family dogs a turn to play at Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center during Doggy Swim Day on Sept. 16, from 2 to 4 p.m.
Admission is $5 per dog. Humans are admitted free with a paid, four-legged, furry pal's admission. All proceeds will benefit the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Foundation.
Participating dogs must be on a leash to enter Cape Splash, must be currently vaccinated and closely supervised at all times by their owners. Aggressive dogs will be asked to leave.
Contact Patrick Watson for more information at 573-335-4040.