- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)1
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Doggy Swim Day at Cape Splash on Sept. 16
Give your family dogs a turn to play at Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center during Doggy Swim Day on Sept. 16, from 2 to 4 p.m.
Admission is $5 per dog. Humans are admitted free with a paid, four-legged, furry pal's admission. All proceeds will benefit the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Foundation.
Participating dogs must be on a leash to enter Cape Splash, must be currently vaccinated and closely supervised at all times by their owners. Aggressive dogs will be asked to leave.
Contact Patrick Watson for more information at 573-335-4040.