- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Janet Koenig creates painted quilts to add flair to local barns (10/13/17)
Doggy Swim Day at Cape Splash on Sept. 16
Give your family dogs a turn to play at Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center during Doggy Swim Day on Sept. 16, from 2 to 4 p.m.
Admission is $5 per dog. Humans are admitted free with a paid, four-legged, furry pal's admission. All proceeds will benefit the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Foundation.
Participating dogs must be on a leash to enter Cape Splash, must be currently vaccinated and closely supervised at all times by their owners. Aggressive dogs will be asked to leave.
Contact Patrick Watson for more information at 573-335-4040.