- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)6
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Doggy Swim Day at Cape Splash on Sept. 16
Give your family dogs a turn to play at Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center during Doggy Swim Day on Sept. 16, from 2 to 4 p.m.
Admission is $5 per dog. Humans are admitted free with a paid, four-legged, furry pal's admission. All proceeds will benefit the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Foundation.
Participating dogs must be on a leash to enter Cape Splash, must be currently vaccinated and closely supervised at all times by their owners. Aggressive dogs will be asked to leave.
Contact Patrick Watson for more information at 573-335-4040.