- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Doggy Swim Day at Cape Splash on Sept. 16
Give your family dogs a turn to play at Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center during Doggy Swim Day on Sept. 16, from 2 to 4 p.m.
Admission is $5 per dog. Humans are admitted free with a paid, four-legged, furry pal's admission. All proceeds will benefit the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Foundation.
Participating dogs must be on a leash to enter Cape Splash, must be currently vaccinated and closely supervised at all times by their owners. Aggressive dogs will be asked to leave.
Contact Patrick Watson for more information at 573-335-4040.