- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Jackson police report 8/27/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Angela D. Johnson, 48, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of affray.
* Anthony G. Carter, 45, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of affray.
* Renee M. Johnson, 49, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of affray.
* A juvenile was taken into custody for possession of stolen property.
* Matthew E. Haug, 24, of Bonne Terre, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* A burglary was reported in the 500 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.
* A burglary was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.
* Theft was reported in the 200 block of Shawnee Boulevard.