- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson police report 8/26/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lisa R. McVickers, 52, of Camdenton, Mo., arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked and driving while intoxicated.
* Charles L. Snyder, 27, 819 Dorothy Drive, was arrested on a probation warrant.
* Austin P. Sander, 19, 176 Coral Lane, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Peddie P. Houston Jr., 20, was arrested for possession of marijuana under 35 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Julie K. Brown, 35, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Jackson warrant and Cape Girardeau County warrant.
* Christina M. Mandeville, 42, 807 Cecile Drive, was issued a summons for allowing an animal to run at large.
* A burglary was reported in the 600 block of West Adams Street.
* A theft was reported in the 1100 block of Pawnee Avenue.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Main Street.
* Lost property was reported in the area of East Jackson Boulevard and Donna Drive.
* Found property was reported in the area of Elm and Oak streets.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of East Jackson Boulevard.