- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Gary Wayne and Morgan Nicole Frayser of Cairo, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:26 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012. Name, Liam Stout. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Frayser is the former Morgan Davis, daughter of Alda and Bob Ingram of Olney, Ill., and Mike and Deb Davis of Cairo. She is a rep-payee at Delta Center Inc. Frayser is the son of Eleanor and Bob Cocke of Palm Bay, Fla. He is a port captain with Marquette Transportation.
Son to James William Tanner and Andrea Lynne Mayfield of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 11:33 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012. Name, Lucas Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Second son. Ms. Mayfield is the daughter of Carol Mayfield of Jackson and Keith Mayfield of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at McDonald's. Tanner is the son of Teresa Tanner of Jackson. He is employed at TG Missouri.
Son to Robert Michael and Elizabeth Anne Daugherty of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 1:12 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012. Name, Myles Quentin. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Daugherty is the former Elizabeth Becker, daughter of Gary and Christine Becker of Jackson. Daugherty is the son of Bob and Ruth Daugherty of Frohna, Mo. He is a self-employed podiatrist.
Son to Darin Wayne and Jessica Sue Teague of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 6:13 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012. Name, Carter Raymond. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Teague is the former Jessica Venable, daughter of Eric and Martha Venable of Jackson. Teague is the son of Clark and Vicki Daniels of Cape Girardeau and Rocky and Mindy Teague of Newburg, Mo. He is employed by VT-SGI Security.
Son to Matthew Alan and Casey Marie Stark of St. Mary, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:06 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012. Name, Blayden Matthew. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Mrs. Stark is the former Casey Moll, daughter of Brad and Christy Moll of Perryville, Mo. She is an HR assistant with Robinson Construction Co. Stark is the son of Alan and Brenda Stark of Perryville. He is a drywall finisher with Slinkard Painting Co.
Daughter to Josh Allen and Amanda Marie Waters of Parma, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:51 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 19, 2012. Name, Jasmine Alaya Rhylee. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Waters is the former Amanda Carter, daughter of Lorie Carter of Cape Girardeau and Stephen Busby of Barlow, Ky. She is a CNA. Waters is the son of John Waters of Essex, Mo., and Shirley Harris of Parma. He is employed by Pepsi.
Daughter to William Clyde and Charity Jenice Owens of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:58 a.m. Monday, Aug. 20, 2012. Name, Mila Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Fifth daughter. Mrs. Owens is the former Charity Roland, daughter of Mozella Roland of Kennett, Mo. She is a teacher at Clippard Elementary School. Owens is the son of Angel Owens and Clyde Owens of Kennett. He is employed by Mid South Wire.