- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
The Printing Co. Donates School Folders
Students at Cape Girardeau public elementary schools are beginning a new year with colorful new folders for carrying homework and other papers between school and home. Several thousand folders were donated by The Printing Co. and some of their generous customers as part of the company's year-long celebration of turning "25 in 2012!"
According to Jason Coalter, President of The Printing Co., "We are very grateful to the people in each of our markets who have contributed to our growth. We are very dedicated to the communities we serve, and this is one way we can give back to many families at once." The Printing Co. also has offices in Perryville and Farmington.
The Printing Co. is best known for its high-quality printing of paper products but also prints a wide variety of promotional items, along with providing mailing services to many area businesses. Visit www.ThePrintingCo.biz for more information about products and services.