- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)9
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Judge hears Mosby's formerly suppressed confession at Robinson hearing (8/9/17)
- $34 million student housing project on schedule, developer says (8/14/17)2
The Printing Co. Donates School Folders
Students at Cape Girardeau public elementary schools are beginning a new year with colorful new folders for carrying homework and other papers between school and home. Several thousand folders were donated by The Printing Co. and some of their generous customers as part of the company's year-long celebration of turning "25 in 2012!"
According to Jason Coalter, President of The Printing Co., "We are very grateful to the people in each of our markets who have contributed to our growth. We are very dedicated to the communities we serve, and this is one way we can give back to many families at once." The Printing Co. also has offices in Perryville and Farmington.
The Printing Co. is best known for its high-quality printing of paper products but also prints a wide variety of promotional items, along with providing mailing services to many area businesses. Visit www.ThePrintingCo.biz for more information about products and services.