- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)1
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
The Printing Co. Donates School Folders
Students at Cape Girardeau public elementary schools are beginning a new year with colorful new folders for carrying homework and other papers between school and home. Several thousand folders were donated by The Printing Co. and some of their generous customers as part of the company's year-long celebration of turning "25 in 2012!"
According to Jason Coalter, President of The Printing Co., "We are very grateful to the people in each of our markets who have contributed to our growth. We are very dedicated to the communities we serve, and this is one way we can give back to many families at once." The Printing Co. also has offices in Perryville and Farmington.
The Printing Co. is best known for its high-quality printing of paper products but also prints a wide variety of promotional items, along with providing mailing services to many area businesses. Visit www.ThePrintingCo.biz for more information about products and services.