- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
The Printing Co. Donates School Folders
Students at Cape Girardeau public elementary schools are beginning a new year with colorful new folders for carrying homework and other papers between school and home. Several thousand folders were donated by The Printing Co. and some of their generous customers as part of the company's year-long celebration of turning "25 in 2012!"
According to Jason Coalter, President of The Printing Co., "We are very grateful to the people in each of our markets who have contributed to our growth. We are very dedicated to the communities we serve, and this is one way we can give back to many families at once." The Printing Co. also has offices in Perryville and Farmington.
The Printing Co. is best known for its high-quality printing of paper products but also prints a wide variety of promotional items, along with providing mailing services to many area businesses. Visit www.ThePrintingCo.biz for more information about products and services.