- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)8
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
- Cape police warn of 'Grandparent Scam' (12/4/16)
The Printing Co. Donates School Folders
Students at Cape Girardeau public elementary schools are beginning a new year with colorful new folders for carrying homework and other papers between school and home. Several thousand folders were donated by The Printing Co. and some of their generous customers as part of the company's year-long celebration of turning "25 in 2012!"
According to Jason Coalter, President of The Printing Co., "We are very grateful to the people in each of our markets who have contributed to our growth. We are very dedicated to the communities we serve, and this is one way we can give back to many families at once." The Printing Co. also has offices in Perryville and Farmington.
The Printing Co. is best known for its high-quality printing of paper products but also prints a wide variety of promotional items, along with providing mailing services to many area businesses. Visit www.ThePrintingCo.biz for more information about products and services.