- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Bertrand - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Ronny L. Bertrand of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Saturday.
Bertrand and Carolyn Jean Graden were married Aug. 25, 1962, at Old St. Vincent's Church, by the Rev. Joseph P. Dyra, pastor.
Their attendants were Catherine D. Pope of Downingtown, Pa., and Edgar B. Schott of O'Fallon, Mo.
The Bertrands have one son, Matthew Ronald Bertrand of Creve Coeur, Mo.