- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Bell - Baugh
Chuck Bell of Cape Girardeau and Anita Mize of Tulsa, Okla., announce the engagement of their daughter, Alicia Kay Bell, to Joel Gabriel Baugh, both of Jackson. He is the son of Bob and Carole Baugh of Jackson.
Bell is a 2005 graduate of Jackson High School. She is a 2008 graduate of Clary Sage College in Tulsa, and is pursuing a bachelor of science degree at Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Belladona Salon and Spa in Cape Girardeau.
Baugh is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He is a senior observer at Fairfield Nodal in Sugar Land, Texas.
A Nov. 30 wedding is planned at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson.