- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Lawrence William "Bill" West, 69, of Cape Girardeau passed away Wednesday, Aug. 22, 2012, at the Missouri Veterans Home.
He served in the U.S. Navy from April 1960 to March 1964.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. until service time Friday at the chapel of McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Stan Hargis and Charles Lance officiating. Burial will be at 3 p.m. in the Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield, Mo.
The family requests that memorial donations be made to the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association or to Southeast Hospice.