Cape Girardeau police report 8/23/12
Thursday, August 23, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of theft.
* Leevi Daniel Grammer, 20, 1336 Wayne St., was arrested on suspicion of theft, trespassing and being a minor in possession of alcohol by consumption.
* Chrystal Lynn Harris, 19, 618 North St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for no operator's license and improper registration.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of theft.
* Samuel Joseph Francis, 37, 1400 S. West End Blvd., No. 24, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Teresa Lanette Rivers, 31, 622 Bellevue St., was issued a summons for false declaration and failure to produce driver's license upon request.
* Andria Latrish Straughter-Scott, 28, 235 N. Lorimier St., No. 3, was issued a summons for a noise violation.
* Deviate sexual assault and robbery were reported.
* Food was reported stolen at Denny's, 161 W. Drive.
* A checkbook was reported stolen at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Money was reported stolen at 1127 N. Middle St.
SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY
The Department of Public Safety released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Leo V. Umfleet, 21, 801 William St., was issued a summons on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Flags were reported stolen from the International House.