- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Charges pending against motorcyclist in Kingshighway wreck
Charges are pending against a motorcyclist who rear-ended a pickup truck on North Kingshighway on Wednesday afternoon, police said.
Cape Girardeau Police Department spokesman Darin Hickey declined to say what the charges were, but said the driver of the motorcycle suffered injuries that weren't life-threatening and was treated at a hospital. The driver of the pickup sustained no injuries, he said. The collision took place at about 12:10 p.m. near the Kidd's convenience store.
103 N Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau, MO